GCMS (Global Case Management System) is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC’s) system used to process applications for citizenship and immigration. The system contains a detailed record of each applicant’s file, including correspondence from and to IRCC, documents received from the applicant, detailed notes from the officers reviewing the file among others. The GCMS notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed.
Track Progress – Check the progress and figure out where your file is.
Analyse – Get an in-depth overview of the progress of your file through agent notes and comments.
Prepare – Through GCMS get help in preparing for the next steps, like an interview, or take corrective action.
Legal opinion – Get a legal opinion on your immigration file.
Understand – Find the reasons for rejection.
Obtain documents – Get a copy of the documents you submitted in support of your application.
Why Us ?
At Get GCMS, you can expect the best quality of professional services from a dedicated team of professionals. Many of our team members have gone through the immigration process themselves and understand your situation, concerns and dilemma.
- We respond within 24 hours
- Orders are processed the same day they are complete
- Emphasis on data security to keep your information safe
- Multiple payment options
- We accept Indian Currency as well
- Notes are sent the same day they are received
- Licensed lawyers provide legal opinions, not consultants
- We have experience helping immigrants for over a decade
- All transactions are encrypted and secure